Ruby Cup is a healthier, more sustainable, cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative to pads and tampons. Made from 100% soft, medical grade silicone, our menstrual cup is safe, comfortable and hygienic and it is reusable for up to 10 years.
- Life-changing: When you buy a Ruby Cup, you aren’t just investing in a worry-free period for yourself, you’re also sharing the same benefit with someone in need.
- Eco-friendly: You’ll use up to 12,000 disposable period products in your reproductive lifetime. Swapping to a Ruby Cup dramatically reduces the impact your period has on the environment.
- Affordable: The cost of one Ruby Cup is equal to the cost of 5-6 months of traditional period products. Because your cup lasts up to 10 years, you’ll rake in long-term savings of more than 95%.
- Less fuss: A Ruby Cup has 3 times the capacity of a super tampon. That means you can wear it for up to 12 hours, depending on the heaviness of your flow.
- Healthy: Ruby Cups are made from 100% medical-grade, soft silicone and are blissfully free from plastics, latex, toxins and bleaches.
Ruby Cup is always accompanied by an organic cotton bag for storage and a small booklet with instructions.
Ruby Cup is available in the sizes small and medium. Choose small when you have a light flow and medium when you have a medium to heavy flow.
Ruby Cup Small
For lighter to medium periods
to the Rim
to the holes
|46 mm||19 mm||65 mm||40 mm||24 ml||19 ml|
Ruby Cup Medium
For medium to heavy periods
|51 mm||17 mm||68 mm||45 mm||34 ml||24 ml|
Full satisfaction, switch size or get your money back!
A Ruby Cup purchase comes with a 100% moneyback guarantee, because we hope to see as many happy Ruby Cup users as possible. You can switch size or get a full refund if you return your Ruby Cup within 4 calendar months from your order date.
Ruby Clean is the perfect help for boiling and disinfecting your menstrual cup between your periods. It is made of 100% medical grade silicone, a safe and long-lasting material. Ruby Clean can handle high temperatures and is easily used in the microwave. It’s foldable, making it easy to take with you wherever you need it.
Instructions for Use
Put your Ruby Cup inside Ruby Clean, fill with water until it’s about ¾ full and place it in the microwave. Make sure you do not close the lid completely as that will increase the pressure from the boiling water and can make it overflow.
Set the microwave time to approximately 3 minutes or enough time to bring the water to a boil and to leave it boiling for a few minutes. After it is boiled be careful as it can be hot. Grab it by the ears when you remove it from the microwave. Let the water cool down a bit before you empty it and take out Ruby Cup, which is now disinfected and ready for your next period.
- Ruby Clean can go in the dishwasher and you can bring it with you anywhere
- Please make sure Ruby Clean is completely dry before you store it away
- Capacity: 225 ml
- Heat resistant to 230°C
Choosing cup size
When trying something new, it is always tricky to choose a size. But picking the right size for Ruby Cup is a lot easier than you think.
Go with your flow:
Are You An Active Person?
We recommend Ruby Cup Medium for long, busy days and long trips and hikes, since it can hold more menstrual fluid and doesn’t need to be emptied as often as Ruby Cup Small.